A high class finish is just the start…
With a Berkeley DeVeer home you’ll find a standard level of specification that is anything but standard. We have used our strong partnerships with leading brands to source the best products possible, ensuring we give you a superior home you can be proud of. However, whilst our competitors charge extra for the same level of specification, we believe that it should be included in your new property without costing you more, whereas with others it may cost as much as £15,000 extra*.
The interior of each home benefits from extra-high ceilings both on ground and first floors.
Instead of french doors, we fit each property with contemporary bi-folding doors, meaning you can really get a sense of bringing the outside in.
The interior doors are oak throughout, whilst the part-oak staircases continues the natural wood theme.
Flooring the competition
We offer customers a bespoke choice of hand-selected Porcelanosa tiles as standard, a quality you would expect to pay more with other builders - if they even offer them at all.
Berkeley DeVeer offers ground floor tiling to the hall, WC, utility, dining and family spaces.
A clean winner
Our bathrooms really do set our properties apart. Each home features market-leading Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware, with house bathrooms also boasting vanity units too.
Our showers feature dual-head technology, with a Hansgrohe Raindance overhead shower plus a handset.
All our showers also benefit from digital thermostatic technology, meaning you can set your desired temperature each time.
We even offer the little things that others view as extra, with shaver sockets in en suites and house bathrooms.
Cooking up a storm
- Our award-winning AEG ovens, dishwashers, fridges and freezers feature the latest kitchen technologies to make cooking, cleaning and keeping food much easier, perfect whether you are a kitchen king or a first time foodie.
- What’s more, we have used are strong relationship with Magnet kitchens to offer a top quality range of kitchen designs, high in both quality and design value, with options to suit any preference.
Bedroom of your dreams
To ease the stress of moving in, we have the master bedroom storage taken care of with carefully designed crafted built-in wardrobes from Hammonds.
Warming to the task
- Each of detached properties benefit from underfloor heating to the ground floor, ensuring you won’t get any cold feet after moving in.
- Properties also feature controlled heating, allowing you to set the temperature of the property, whether you are home or away.
- Our Vaillant boilers are also of the highest quality and reliability.
No stone unturned
We like the external aspect of our properties to look just as good as the interiors. We offer customers a turfed garden to the front and rear - plus a handy outside tap for watering the plants or washing the car.
We also like to make a great first impression so all driveways are block paved and we have painstakingly sourced the best quality house bricks that offer a handmade aesthetic.
- Your peace of mind runs through everything we do and we have taken care of your home’s security with a pre-fitted alarm system.
- Should you want a television subscription service in your new home, we have prewired the necessary Sky aerial points.
- Even the switches are market-leading DETA switchgear, we really do think of everything.
Each of our homes are carefully designed and constructed to ensure they meet the highest efficiency standards. A Berkeley DeVeer home is 65% more energy efficient than a Victorian home of the same style, with airtight doors, insulated roofs and special double-glazing keeping the warmth in and the cold out.**
And it isn’t just the planet you are saving, a BDV home can save up to 57% (or £1,410 per year) in energy spend compared with a similar Victorian property.**
*based on current specification on select properties
**based on HBF research findings